SECOND ACTIVITY: TIOMAN ISLAND :)


Hye, so I will continue the second activity at Tioman Island. We go to Tekek Island for doing a research then when we are done doing the research then when are done we can snorkelling.  The activity I love the most is snorkelling. Yaaaaa I love snorkelling 😍 


 

So this is Tekek Island. We go here for doing a research at this place. The people are here very friendly. 


This is a family from abroad stranded on the island of Tekek. They settled there because they got stuck due to covid-19. They cannot return to their place. So they are the people who have answered the research we provide. They are also very friendly.


This is the duty free shop. When we are done doing the research. We stop here to buy the souvenir and also the chocolate. The goods sold here are very cheap. 


After we are done doing the research, we go at this place. This is a landmark for the Tioman Island. This is plains Tiong. We go here for snap the picture. This are is so hot place. 


So this is first check point. We are snorkelling close to plains Tiong. The fish around here are very friendly. We just shared the bread, the fish kept coming. As I handed the bread to the fish, there was a group of fish trying to surround me. Some even try to bite their fingers.


So ya this Marine Life. This is second check point. When we are here, this coral are so beautiful. My first impression is when I see the coral the word that came out of my mouth was "Subhanallah". Seriously the coral are so beautiful and also the fish at here are so friendly. I can touch the fish when I give them the bread. There are so very many species fish at here. I can see all species here but I don't know the name of this. The thing that makes me happy is that I can see nemo fish. Omaigod I'm so happy to see that fish. 




So this is the video. This is a very friendly fish.



We was tried to open the banner in the sea and we managed to open it. 



So this is the last check point that is Rengis Island. The coral are so beautiful but unfortunately the fish here do not show themselves. The fish are there have but not many kinds like Marine Life. Probably a shame to meet us. I think. HAHAHA



This is our video, that I take in the boat. 


So that all about the second activity. Thank you for reading and also watching the video. I hope you enjoy with my blog.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TECHNIQUES FOR RECORDING VIDEO :)

STEP IN DEVELOPING INTERPRETIVE MEDIA DEVELOPMENT :)