STEP IN DEVELOPING INTERPRETIVE MEDIA DEVELOPMENT :)

 Assalamulaikum and hye guys👋 So today I'm gonna share with you guys the step in developing interpretive media development on my blog. 





I using the Canva. Using this canva is very easy because you can choose any design to make your blog more beautiful. In my opinion, this canva is very easy to use. Not only to design your blog header but you can also create templates, banners, bunting and more. It gives you a lot of fun. So that's why I chose canva to beautify my blog. I always design my blog with use a Canva also. Usually when I want to design for the front cover, I will look for the cover near the canva because everything is very beautiful to use. For example is below.





On the left, as you can see, the Canva have a template, upgrade, photo, elements, text, music, video and background. So for the template maybe you can choose any template that you want. For uploads you also can upload any picture from google or whatever you want just click the upload and then choose your picture. For elements maybe you can put all the elements such like shape, sticker and more than that. Then for text, you can choose many text from there. So for music and video maybe you something like add the song or something interesting for people to hear or watch the video. For background maybe you can choose whatever your want to make it interesting. 




In my header, I use the Canva. 


 






So this is the step of theme.

Step 1

As you can see on the left, this is the theme. Just click the Theme
 


Step 2

When you press the theme, it will come out as below.





Step 3 

When you are done, just click apply for your theme.


Step 4
Then yo can change your background and colors which what you want then Click on customize and then click change image and last click save.







Text

For text, I usually use the text provided on the blog only. In this blog there are many fonts given for use. I am just a simple person. But for creativity I will also change my text. According to my own convenience. To keep my blog looking neat and beautiful, I just need to use the font size I usually use regularly to make it easier.

Picture

For the picture, I will choose something that gives meaning in the picture. For example, I go to a historic place or that place symbolizes landmarks like Langkawi or any place that has landmarks. That will make the picture a reflection of the place we went to and the picture gives meaning.

Video

For the video, I will record something with meaningful. It same like picture but video more to record all the what you want. For example, if I record something maybe it will give memories to be saved.





Step 1: Promote your post on Facebook and WhatsApp's

Step 2: Promote to your friends and family

Step 3: Put in on highlight



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TECHNIQUES FOR RECORDING VIDEO :)

SECOND ACTIVITY: TIOMAN ISLAND :)