ABOUT YOURSELF:)









"Be proud of how far you've come and never stop pushing to be the best you can be"


SYAFIQAH AKMA BINTI MOHD AKBAR
20 Years old

Assalamualaikum uolls. You guys can call me Akma. On 7 June 2000, a princess was born named Syafiqah Akma Binti Mohd Akbar who was born at HUSM Kelantan Hospital. I was only born in Kelantan but I have lived in Terengganu for 20 years. My place of residence is in Besut. I am the fifth child of 6 siblings. My siblings are 3 boys and 3 girls. In my family I have 3 brothers and 1 sister and 1 youngest sister. I am a 4th semester student at Politeknik MetrO Kuantan, Pahang. The cost I am taking is the Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management. I'm a tourism student. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TECHNIQUES FOR RECORDING VIDEO :)

SECOND ACTIVITY: TIOMAN ISLAND :)

STEP IN DEVELOPING INTERPRETIVE MEDIA DEVELOPMENT :)